Limagrain is the UK’s leading plant breeder and seed producer in the agricultural sector, introducing new varieties with improved performance for arable and forage crops.
An exciting position has arisen at the Holton Le Clay site, and we are currently seeking a Team Leader to join the Operations team. The successful candidate will be responsible in supporting the site manager in the smooth and timely running of the Seed Production facilities at Holton Le Clay site.
The successful candidate will be experienced in managing staff on a daily basis whilst supporting the site manager in the day to day running of site operations, which would include:
- Staff training and performance management.
- Assist and support the site manager to ensure there is a safe working environment, including keeping risk assessments relevant and up to date for all operations staff.
- Assist the site manager in scheduling works orders as well as looking at continuous improvement methods.
- Drawing samples from the warehouse area for germination/testing.
- Cleaning seed to the required standard.
- Chemically treating seed with the required dressing, labelling and sampling seed.
- Ensure accurate stock management.
- Complete works orders for cleaning and treating of seed.
- Ensure shop floor administration of seed processing and distribution is performed accurately.
- Preparation of works orders and labels when required.
- Two years’ experience in similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Experience of using operating systems such as AX / SAP is an advantage.
How to Apply: Please send your CV with a covering letter describing your interest to: Joanne Brabben – HR Department, Rothwell, Market Rasen, LN7 6DT