An exciting position has arisen at Holton-le-Clay for a Processing & Warehouse Operative
Who are Limagrain?
Limagrain are a leading global plant breeding and seed company. The company breeds and markets a wide range of agriculture crops and seeds for the UK market under the established LG brand. Learn more about us here
We are looking for an energetic individual to assist in the processing and distribution of our seeds in a variety of roles at our Holton le Clay plant. The individual will have warehouse experience and be able to carry out processing/warehousing activities conforming to the standards set by the Company and legal bodies.
- Carry out the efficient operation of processing machinery and warehousing facilities to meet company requirements.
- Carry out the accurate completion of all administration documents.
- Ensure work conforms with all internal and external health and safety standards.
- Ensure that warehouse hygiene standards are maintained at all times.
- Carry out sampling whilst adhering to legal and company standards.
- Carry out any other tasks that may be required.
- Counterbalance Forklift Truck licenses required.
- Certificates for seed treatments (PA1, PA11b) are desirable.
- Tractor & Trailer Driving experience would be advantageous.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience in operating machinery is not essential as full training will be given.
The hours of work are Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5pm with an hour lunch break, however due to the seasonal nature of our work, overtime will be required at peak periods.
How to Apply
To discuss the above role and your suitability in a confidential manner, please contact:
Closing date for applications is Friday 15th November 2019