We are currently seeking a full time Planning and Logistics Coordinator to join our small, friendly and dynamic team, based at Witham St Hughs in Lincolnshire.
Limagrain is a leading global plant breeding and seed company. We breed and market agricultural seeds for farmers and sports grass seeds for the UK market under the established brand LG.
The candidate will coordinate, prepare and execute stock planning for multiple species as agreed (e.g. Forage, Oilseeds and Amenity products). They will ensure that the UK business is able to meet the supply requirements of all customers, within defined acceptable lead times, whilst achieving stock level budgets.
- Responsible for the planning, organisation, instruction and execution of a processing plan for agreed species.
- Liaison with Product and Sales Managers to agree the plan.
- Liaison with Customer Service Desk operators.
- Agree the plan with the Site Manager for scheduling purposes.
- Produce works orders in Microsoft Dynamics AX for both stock requirements and orders.
- Liaison with external processors to plan production.
- Administration of works orders when complete.
- Check payments and invoices and approve within the accounting system
- Responsible for the purchase & administration of products
- To ensure the quality of seed received by UK business meets our standards, prior to delivery.
- To ensure the stock is used in correct rotation to minimise losses.
- To plan and allocate stocks for Internal Depot transfers and sales orders
- Control stock disposals and ensure correct procedures are undertaken.
• Good IT Skills
• Excellent knowledge of AX & SCAN operating system
• Effective communication skills
• Knowledge of seed products.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV with a covering letter describing your interest to:
HR Department, Rothwell, Market Rasen, LN7 6DT
Closing Date: 19th March 2021