We are currently seeking a full time Logistics Coordinator to join our small, friendly and dynamic team, based at Witham St Hughs in Lincolnshire.
Limagrain is a leading global plant breeding and seed company. We breed and market agricultural seeds for farmers and sports grass seeds for the UK market under the established LG brand.
The successful candidate will provide and manage an efficient, timely and cost-effective service for the importation and distribution of company products with the UK and overseas. To assist in production planning and purchasing of packaging.
• Responsible for all documentation regarding transportation of goods in the UK and imports/exports from overseas.
• Responsible for the coordination and planning of transportation of goods in the UK and overseas.
• Liaison with both external and internal customers/suppliers to provide a quality and cost-effective service.
• Assist in production planning to ensure efficient use of resources to meet customer deadlines.
• Provision of accurate production & logistics information for internal staff and external bodies.
• Administration of the warehouse management system.
• Administration of works orders when necessary.
• Ensure work confirms with all internal and external regulations.
• Investigate all haulage/carrier queries and document accordingly.
• Assist in the purchasing of packaging, chemicals and non-tradable goods.
• Deputise for Site Manager.
• Responsible for authorising haulier payments.
• Responsible for negotiating with hauliers in conjunction with Director of processing & logistics.
• Knowledge of import/export regulations and DEFRA regulations.
• Good IT Skills.
• Full clean driving licence.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV with a covering letter describing your interest to:
HR Department, Rothwell, Market Rasen, LN7 6DT
Closing Date: 1st June 2021