We are currently seeking a Human Resource Manager based at Rothwell in Lincolnshire.
Reporting to Country Head the HR manager will lead a variety of human resource-related programs to reach business & budget objectives, in line with the strategies and policies of the Limagrain Group and European Business Unit as set out below:
– Define and implement the UK Country human resources strategy and policies within established budgets and in compliance with all local relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
– Implement the Limagrain HR tools, guidelines, policies and process in UK
- Develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes wellbeing and work satisfaction & performance of employees with a strong focus on development.
- Evaluate and improve management practices and behaviours and coach managers in people management.
- Support managers in development plans and related staff & succession planning
- Align with business road map to analyse the skills development needs and develop training initiatives supporting managers in progressing development plans for their staff.
- Employer branding & recruitment strategy and execution.
- Develop and execute compensation & benefits policies.
- Oversee payroll and benefit administration
- Participate in international HR and CSR projects
Education to a diploma or degree level in HR or business discipline
Five years’ experience in a senior HR role.
Strong communication, listening and relationship building skills
Demonstratable experience of working collaboratively with line managers to drive performance and development of people
Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office is essential.
Experience of UK payroll and pension systems and regulations.
Joining Limagrain means belonging to a responsible community of over 9,000 enthusiasts spread over 57 countries, who work hand-in-hand, with their feet on the ground, in a family spirit. Growing your talent, exploring ideas from all sources, opening up to cultures from all countries and taking action for the long term.
Joining Limagrain means taking part in a unique human adventure.
It means joining men and women who do their work with pride and share a common passion for the Earth; proud of their personal contribution to the collective project, who respect and welcome differences of all kinds as sources of wealth for everyone.
From the seed onwards, joining Limagrain means taking practical action today for the agriculture and food of tomorrow.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV with a covering letter describing your interest to:
Administration Manager, Rothwell, Market Rasen, Lincs, LN7 6DT
Closing Date: 10th June 2022