We are currently seeking a full time Credit Controller to join our small, friendly and dynamic team, based at Rothwell in Lincolnshire.
Limagrain is a leading global plant breeding and seed company. We breed and market agricultural seeds for farmers and sports grass seeds for the UK market under the established brand LG.
We are currently seeking a full time Credit Controller to join our small, friendly and dynamic team, based at Rothwell in Lincolnshire. This role would suite an experienced, organised and confident person with the ability to communicate with customers, fellow employees at all levels including Solicitors.
- This role involves maintaining a pro-active open line of communication with our customers, both wholesale and retail; to ensure prompt payment of invoices in line with our trading terms and when all other means have failed to liaise with solicitors.
- This person will be expected to maintain credit checking and determine operating credit limits. Approve sales orders in line with company policy and if necessary discuss with sales managers.
- Regular reports must be produced for managers in respect of days outstanding, customer status etc. and the position of bad debt provision monitored and scheduled.
- Full clean driving license and own transport.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft excel is advantageous.
- Current systems are Microsoft Dynamics AX and QlikView on which training can be given to the right person.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV with a covering letter describing your interest to:
HR Department, Rothwell, Market Rasen, LN7 6DT
Closing Date: 15th February 2019