- 5th Jun - Winter barleys make their debut
- 3rd Jun - See you at The Cereals Event 2019?
- 31st May - Breeders Perspective | Q&A
- 28th May - New feed wheats prompt re-evaluation of variety…
- 21st May - MM keeps standards high at Cheltenham College
Plant breeders and suppliers of superior seed varieties for farmers, growers and the food and amenity industries.
Limagrain UK is the local agricultural seeds operating company of Limagrain Europe. Limagrain Europe is a business unit of Limagrain Groupe; 4th largest in the world for field seeds and vegetable seeds.
We breed and market agricultural seeds and amenity grass seeds for the UK market under the established brand LG. Offering the UK’s strongest and widest offer of agricultural and amenity seeds, Limagrain has extensive portfolios of varieties and seeds in cereals, oilseeds, beans and peas (including vining peas), sugar beet, seed potatoes, maize, agricultural and amenity grasses and fodder crop seeds. These products are available widely from seed merchants operating throughout the UK and Europe.
LG is a brand of plant breeders Limagrain; a farmer owned co-op dedicated to developing new varieties of arable, forage & amenity seeds for farmers and growers.