- 22nd Sep - Forage crop specialist joins Limagrain UK
- 9th Sep - Versatile LG Skyscraper delivers
- 8th Sep - The best prospect for quality maize
- 8th Sep - Hybrids are the favoured option for late…
- 8th Sep - MM60 turns on the style at the Kassam
Plant breeders and suppliers of superior seed varieties for farmers, growers and the food and amenity industries.
Limagrain UK is the local agricultural seeds operating company of Limagrain Europe. Limagrain Europe is a business unit of Limagrain Groupe; 4th largest in the world for field seeds and vegetable seeds.
We breed and market agricultural seeds and amenity grass seeds for the UK market under the established brand LG. Offering the UK’s strongest and widest offer of agricultural and amenity seeds, Limagrain has extensive portfolios of varieties and seeds in cereals, oilseeds, beans and peas (including vining peas), sugar beet, seed potatoes, maize, agricultural and amenity grasses and fodder crop seeds. These products are available widely from seed merchants operating throughout the UK and Europe.
LG is a brand of plant breeders Limagrain; a farmer owned co-op dedicated to developing new varieties of arable, forage & amenity seeds for farmers and growers.