- 23rd Mar - ‘Eat stems and leaves’ with new kale variety
- 20th Mar - How to retain colour for top combining pea premiums
- 12th Mar - MM60 is key for Leeds Rhinos
- 5th Mar - Feed Peas for Success
- 23rd Feb - Heat Unit Map aids maize variety selection
Plant breeders and suppliers of superior seed varieties for farmers, growers and the food and amenity industries.
Limagrain UK is the local agricultural seeds operating company of Limagrain Europe. Limagrain Europe is a business unit of Limagrain Groupe; 4th largest in the world for field seeds and vegetable seeds.
We breed and market agricultural seeds and amenity grass seeds for the UK market under the established brand LG. Offering the UK’s strongest and widest offer of agricultural and amenity seeds, Limagrain has extensive portfolios of varieties and seeds in cereals, oilseeds, beans and peas (including vining peas), sugar beet, seed potatoes, maize, agricultural and amenity grasses and fodder crop seeds. These products are available widely from seed merchants operating throughout the UK and Europe.
LG is a brand of plant breeders Limagrain; a farmer owned co-op dedicated to developing new varieties of arable, forage & amenity seeds for farmers and growers.